• 具有良好的电脑办公技能（Word, Excel, PowerPoint,网页浏览以及邮件）。
Member Services Manager
ClubFootball is seeking a full-time Member Services Manager to lead, direct and oversee the Member Services Team within the club’s junior football department.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Effectively manage the club’s Member Services Team.
• Train, monitor and develop the club’s Member Services Team members on an ongoing basis.
• Create, implement and develop sound procedures for the club’s member services communications.
• Monitor member sign-up rates for the club’s range of junior coaching programmes and adjust course groups, schedules and use of club resources as appropriate.
• Maintain the club’s membership database in a clean and professional manner.
• Effectively address member requests or complaints in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
• Analyse members’ feedback and work with senior management to develop and improve the club’s range of junior football products and services.
• Regularly communicate with club members through the club’s online and Email communication channels.
• Work with senior management to prepare, develop and implement a plan to increase re-sign rates amongst club members and achieve the club’s member sales objectives and goals.
• Attend & assist with other club and third party events & functions as required.
The successful candidates will be based at the ClubFootball Offices at Jiuxianqiao. Working hours are 5 days per week from Mon to Fri. Occasional weekend work may be required.
• A commitment to providing excellent member service!
• University graduate, preferably in English or a PR or service-related major.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Chinese – additional language skills are advantageous).
• 2 years+ experience in a member services or customer service management position.
• The ability to manage a small team, delegate and assign tasks effectively, and get the best out of team members, while retaining a friendly and supportive working environment.
• Experience in creating guidelines and procedures, and effectively communicating these to team members.
• Sound problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills required, in addition to excellent project management, prioritization, and planning skills.
• Very well-organized, self-motivated, efficient and punctual with high-attention to detail. Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly & approachable with an ability to quickly develop relationships and strengthen them going forward.
• Good computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet browsing and e-mail) and a high-level of attention to detail.
• Candidates must be comfortable working in an international environment and dealing with people from all countries and backgrounds
• A passion for sports (and football especially!) is advantageous but not essential.