With football currently `hot` and enjoying unprecedented government support, ClubFootball is seeking a full-time PR & Social Media Manager to drive the club`s PR & student recruitment activities across the full range of available platforms. The successful candidate will work with senior management to develop and enhance the club’s online and offline presence to grow the club’s junior football network.
● Work with senior management to set the club’s PR plan and objectives.
● Ensure the club’s websites accurately represent the club’s desired online profile and are fully updated on an ongoing basis (new site launching shortly).
● Produce & disseminate content and PR materials of a high standard.
● Develop, enhance and oversee the club’s presence on social media.
● Plan and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to boost student recruitment numbers.
● Identify, meet and develop relationships with on and offline promotional partners.
● Assist club management in developing long-term media partnerships
● Maintain, develop and liaise with the club’s database of media contacts to promote club events & activities in relevant local & national media
● Monitor, collect, log and evaluate (where possible) third party media coverage and notify sponsors & partners of the exposure as appropriate
● Produce and/or translate other club materials and communications, such as press releases, introductory presentations, brochures etc.
Candidates should be able to work from home and attend regular scheduled meetings which can be arranged to fit in with their personal timetable.
● 1-2+ years related PR/social media experience
● University graduate
● Excellent English reading and writing skills
● Excellent command of written Chinese with the ability to write in a distinctive, entertaining yet professional style advantageous
● Good computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet browsing and e-mail). Knowledge of HTML is also advantageous
● Very well-organized, self-motivated, efficient and punctual with high-attention to detail. Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must possess the ability to handle a wide range of projects across a number of fields while maintaining high-standards of professionalism.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly & approachable with an ability to quickly develop relationships and strengthen them going forward
● Candidates must be comfortable working in an international environment and dealing with people from all countries and backgrounds