1. Work with senior management to set the PR & SOCIAL plan and objectives.
2. Produce &disseminate content and PR materials of a high standard.
3. Develop, enhance and oversee the project (Le Tour de France & Laliga Club) presence on social media.
4. Plan and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to boost target followers.
5. Identify, meet and develop relationships with on and offline promotional partners.
6. Assist project management in developing long-term media partnerships
7. Maintain, develop and liaise with the project database of media contacts to promote events & activities in relevant local & national media
8. Monitor, collect, log and evaluate (where possible) third party media coverage and notify sponsors& partners of the exposure as appropriate
9. Produce and/or translate relevant project materials and communications, such as press releases, introductory presentations, brochures etc.
1. 3-4+ years related PR/social media experience in 4A agency
2. University graduate
3. Excellent English reading and writing skills
4. Excellent command of written Chinese with the ability to write in a distinctive, entertaining yet professional style advantageous
5. Good computer skills(primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing and e-mail). Knowledge of Html is also advantageous
6. Very well-organized,self-motivated, efficient and punctual with high-attention to detail. Able to work independently and as part of a team
7. Must possess the ability to handle a wide range of projects across a number of fields while maintaining high-standards of professionalism.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, friendly & approachable with an ability to quickly develop relationships and strengthen them going forward
9. A passion for cycling& football are advantageous!