1. Purpose of the job:
The person will be responsible for assisting general manager with all business relationship and partnership. Reports directly to General Manager
（1）Gathers and reports all competitive activity and marketing research for better understanding of the industry environment and competitions.
（2）Responsible for searching and collecting industry/market database, providing data analysis for business review, forecast, or specific topics.
（3）To develop/establish new government relationship through personal contacts;
（4）To finish sports team reports/documents, especially future governmental applications;
（5）To understand public policies and to present the policy to team leaders;
（6）Cross function communication & collaboration:
（7）To demonstrate governmental demands to sports team, to work closely with project directors/marketing department.
3. Qualifications and Technical competencies required
1. Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing and related field
1. 3 years and above in business development experience
2. Technical competencies:
3. Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions;
4. Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business;
5. Understands the governmental environment and identifies new sources of opportunity;
6. Excellent writing skills for governmental documents;
7. Excellent communication skills with government officials;
8. Personal contacts related to government officials preferred;
9. Proficiency in English and Mandarin Chinese required, French speaking preferred;