- Write reports and simple event proposal, build a sense of overall consciousness;
- Take ownership of responsibility area, able to identify priorities between more than one client, able to lead on small/simple project or retainer;
- Develop essential understanding of client industry and competitors. Responsible for and focused on delivering client results and objectives, independently and within the team;
- Build online influencer relationships and database;
- Brief and guide up to two subordinates, under supervision and alignment with supervisors, on support activities and tasks to be completed;
- Able to incorporate knowledge gained into anticipating issues on daily work and recommend solutions to supervisors;
- Demonstrate sound understanding of design, print and production, and event organization.
- Minimum of 2 years communication related experience preferably obtained with leading PR agencies or sports media.
- Ability to plan and organize media outreach and other related client management.
- Good at logical thinking and analyzing, proficient in MS office operation.
- Strong writing skills complimented with extensive media release drafting experience.
- Fluent written and verbal English / Chinese.