The social media intern will help coordinate the content editing and distribution across
different social media platforms to boost fan engagement.
Assisting the planning and implement of online and offline campaigns initiated by
Providing relevant data, market research to support decision-making and other tasks
1. Great communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Chinese.
2. Deep understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Weibo, WeChat, Tik-Tok, Bilibili, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
3. Ability to work under pressure and think out of box.
4. Understanding and passion for baseball.
5. Able to work no less than 4 days/week.
6. Previous experience in sports IP social media operation will be a plus.