Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Assist to develop and support sponsorship sales revenues across REBEL’s business in
2. Assist on commercialization of REBEL’s assets across events, hospitality, barter and
new business development through sponsorship sales
3. Servicing Key Account Sponsors including renewals
4. Assist to construct and deliver executive level presentations and RFP responses with the ability to conduct full negotiations with clients
5. Develop relationships across REBEL’s business and with international sponsorship sales executives
6. Assist to identify new sponsorship business opportunities and generating new ideas
7. Assist regular periodic reporting on revenue and profifitability
8. Assist with the generation of proposals and the translation and editing of proposals and reports in Mandarin Chinese
9. Database management of corporate clients; and Market Updates and sales reports
10. Assist with government relationships where applicable
11. Service existing and new sponsors during events where necessary
1. Bachelors degree (Major in Marketing preferred).
2. A visionary who wants to develop the skills and dedication to take a project from conception to completion
(1) Strong ability to think strategically, creatively and tactically;
(2) Ability to take initiative and show progressive-thinking.
(3) Strong communication skills
3. The ability to work independently as well as with team members; Mature, Self-motivated, and capable of working under pressure;
4. Project/account management experience is a plus.
5. Written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English