Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop clear understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business, industries and their competitive environments
• Monitor, report and provide insight on competitor and issue-specific media activities
• Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas
• Draft full range written materials including press releases, articles, speeches, presentations, project/event reports, meeting minutes, client correspondence etc.
• Leverage clients extensive assets to conceive and drive stories apart from traditional news milestones
• Develop and maintain media contacts and build up sustainable relationship with media
• Coordinate with vendors and third-parties
• Assist in research projects and gathering information for new business proposals, research papers, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field is preferred, or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience
• 1-2year experience in PR, preferably in an agency setting and/or within the sports industry
• A football/eSports fan, passionate about the Clubs and matches will be priority
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Strong analytical writing skills
• RIchi experience in copywriting for press materials.Knowledge of social media operation and content is a plus.
• Strong translation and summary skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
• Comfortable with integrated communication principles and flexible about task allocations
• Desire to be an engaged, accessible member of a dynamic office and broader global agency community
• Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc)