We believe today’s time conscious, urban consumer wants a total solution that combines fitness, wellness and nutrition under one roof with a simple, easy to use membership model. Thanyapura has developed that solution with a new active living destination for urban markets called T-Hubs. Located in high density areas, all T-Hubs, regardless of size, will have fitness facilities, group class space, a vegetarian restaurant, consultation rooms, retail areas, and a children’s play and exercise club. T-Hubs will introduce an innovative membership model as well as digital technology, allowing members to book classes, track performance and monitor bio-data through wearables and mobile apps. T-Hub members will also receive special services in all Thanyapura resorts and sport events. Our goal is to be THE destination of choice for people who want a 360o approach to healthy living.
The position is the prominent role within the T-Hub, managing all aspects of the business unit. The General Manager T-Hub is responsible for running the business professionally to contribute to the prosperity of the organization, maximizing profitability, for providing high quality service and for delivering exceptional guest experience through a motivated team of 20-30 employees, by strengthening employee’s natural intrinsic motivation to perform well, leading by example.
Duties and Responsibilities:Drives business strategy towards execution to create business impact, maximizing the performanceProvides best guest experiences via their team(s), strives improving TOO (powered by TQM), resulting in highest guest satisfaction and competitive ranking in systemsHas a high level of Talent management skills,
1. selecting and attracting the ‘best fit’ and on-board with emotional impact
2. coaching, mentoring and stretching the team to their best performance
3. empowering and engaging the individuals and the team, growing interpersonal emotional intelligence, empathy, compassion, cooperation, negotiation, leadership and social awareness
4. role models the Thanyapura culture, creating meaning and happiness
5. builds Talent succession and shares Talent across the organizationSets free entrepreneurial spirit in others, giving them space to actPursues continuously sustainability and social impact within their communityInitiates and manages social media and internet interactions, promotions and activities to maximize impact and guest ratings.Ensures that property and assets are well maintained and upkeptManages various key stakeholders in the business, representing Thanyapura’s interest vs JV partners, keeping a well-functioning relationshipEnsures all legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to and their documentation filed, complying to laws and regulations,Provides increased sustainability and social impact within their community
Qualification & Must Have:BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus / Bachelor's degree or equivalentMinimum 5 years’ experience in managerial position with team experience of at least 10 people in MNC in hospitality industryHigh self-awarenessProven problem-solving skills, agility in VUCA environmentExcellent coaching and leadership skills / Leaders as Coach accreditation (internal or external) preferredTQM experience / internal or external accreditation preferredPositive attitude and mindset, even in difficult situationsActive and healthy lifestyleMindfulness affinitySocial Media know how and experience / proven and successful campaign development and execution (case study to be provided)Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilitiesExcellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systemsFluency in English / meet one of the requirements:
1. CET-6 Score 540 and above, with work-efficient speaking English;
2. TOEFL 85 and above;
3. IELTS 6 and above;
4. 3+ years working experience in English-speaking environment;
5. 1+ years foreign study experience in an English-speaking country