The major responsibilities of this position is to provide all content writing including press releases, byline articles, keynote presentations, creative writing for marketing campaigns. The reason this job exists is because of the massive needs for content support for our upcoming reality show and annual live events.
1. Support the manager in executing all public relations and external communications materials.
2. Plan and execute creative writing plan and campaign.
3. Compose press release materials, byline articles, keynote presentations, creative writing on a regular basis. Categorize and maintain all material files.
4. Any other duties as may be directed by the manager.
1. Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Literature, Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communications
2. At least 1-2 years' experience in marketing, PR or brand communications. Working experience in advertisement agency or PR agency preferred.
3. A good command of English, written and spoken.
4. Excellent writing skills.
5. Has initiative and can work independently.
6. Good interpersonal skills.
7. Basic computer knowledge.
8. Interests and certain knowledges of combat sports/MMA are a plus.