The major responsibilities of this position are to support the manager in executing all public relations and external communications activities, including liaison with partners and vendors on the execution of PR projects. The reason this job exists is because of the massive needs for internal and external communications for our upcoming reality show and annual live events.
1. Support the manager in executing all public relations and external communications activities, including liaison with partners and vendors on the execution of PR projects.
2. Co-ordinate with partners and vendors on specific requests, communication materials, etc.
3. Acts as main contact point for partners and vendors, and take charge as key coordinator for the events, such as press conference, media day, event announcement, etc.
4. Responsible for all administrative and coordination support leading to the successful execution of PR activities.
5. Any other duties as may be directed by the manager.
1. Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communications
2. At least 1-2 years' experience in marketing, public relations or brand communications. Working experience in advertisement agency or PR agency preferred.
3. A good command of English, written and sponken.
4. Excellent writing skills.
5. Has initiative and can work independently.
6. Good interpersonal skills.
7. Basic computer knowledge.
8. Interests and certain knowledges of combat sports/MMA are a plus.