REBEL Fighting Championship is a dynamic Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) entertainment company, committed to bringing exciting and engaging MMA entertainment to our customers in Asia and internationally.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.Responsibilities
· Set and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) across respective departments.
· Consolidating data across departments and set up data server to support administrative documents in the organisation.
· Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
· Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
· Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.Requirements
· Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master in related field
· Minimum of 6 years working experience at same capacity performing project management
· Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
· Experience in event industry and past work experience in MNC will be advantageous
· Able to complete projects in a timely manner
· Budget management experience